Meet Dr Drapkin, MD, FACP in Tampa
Some people say life really begins at 40. It can, if you’re healthy and physically fit. But getting into shape—really fit—after the age of forty can be daunting for some. Not only are you tasked with building muscles that can be very weak, but also—due to the natural aging process—your skin and tendons have lost some degree of elasticity, and your knees and other joints aren’t what they used to be…but that can all be turned around.
It’s not only possible to get into the best shape of your life after 40; it’s actually easier than you might expect—if you have a proven roadmap and guide who’s been there, done that and is living it.
Meet Robert Drapkin, MD, FACP, a highly-respected board-certified physician in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Palliative Care. He is in now in his 36th year of active practice, working to save lives and improve people’s quality of life.
His Hospital and Academic Appointments Include:
- Medical Director, Stem Cell Program—Morton Plant Hospital, Clearwater, FL, 1992–1997
- Resident, Internal Medicine—University of Illinois Hospital; Chicago, Illinois, 1971–1975
- Chief Resident and Instructor Internal Medicine—University of Illinois; Chicago, 1974–1975
- Medical Oncology/Hematology Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, 1975–1978
- National Leukemia Association Fellow—Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: New York, July, 1976–June, 1978
- Attending Physician, Clinician I, Department of Medicine A—Roswell Park Memorial Institute; New York, June, 1978–1979
- Research Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine—University of South Florida School of Medicine, September, 1980–2000
- Affiliate Physician Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, Florida, 2000–present
His Certifications and Licensure are:
- Licensed to practice in Florida
- Florida License #ME0034925
- Diplomate of Internal Medicine – June, 1975
- Diplomate of Medical Oncology, June, 1979
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians, April, 1981
- Full Member, American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 1995
- Member, Solid Tumor Panel, 1997
Medical Director, The Institute of Vitality, Tampa, Florida, 2016-present
Meet Douglas Zimmerman
The medical clinics health and wellness expert who provides fitness and diet routines, along with Dr Drapkin, MD, FACP, to form a healthy, happier human body.
“Unleash your true health and wellness potential by discovering the power of low glycemic methodology. By the regulation of blood sugar levels you can discover the secrets of age management and hormone optimization, transforming your body into the ultimate fat burning machine.” – Douglas
Starting as a well known personal trainer in Tampa, Douglas has been named a highly-acclaimed powerhouse model by Big Tampa Magazine. From training world health professionals, to UFC Fighting Champions and Celebrities. His chiseled physique has been the focus of almost every major ﬁtness magazine in circulation including cover model for Men’s Workout, Men’s Exercise, Olympian News, Gold’s Gym ad campaigns, and the list keeps going. He is also the personal trainer to celebrities across the globe.
“Throughout my career, I have realized that there is a certain kind of connection needed to help people to understand that they can live a better life. I have utilized my ability by helping many of my clients lead a better life and that is something that I will continue to stand by throughout the rest of my future career. From adults facing diabetes, to young children with hypothyroidism, my mission will always be to help people have a better quality of life.” – ‘Douglas Zimmerman’